The Marian House is home to the Poverty Reduction services of Catholic Charities:
- The Marian House Soup Kitchen serves meals 365 days a year. Click here for more information.
- The Hanifen Center at Marian House is home to our Poverty Reduction Services:
- [intlink id="40" type="page"]Marian House Community Outreach[/intlink], delivers food and material goods to those in need, as well as providing Case Management. Click here for more information.
- [intlink id="36" type="page"]Marian House Client Services[/intlink], provides help in obtaining ID’s, clothing, provides Case Management and tokens for the city bus. Click here for more information.
- [intlink id="30" type="page"]Marian House Life Support[/intlink], provides emergency basic needs to families with children. Click here for more information.
- The Campaign for The New Marian House is the capital campaign to raise funds to build a new Marian House dining hall and kitchen and Self Sufficiency Center for expanded Marian House, Case Management and social services. Click here for more information.
Donations to the Marian House are accepted on a daily basis from the hours Mon. – Sat. 8:00am – 2:00pm.
Donations should be dropped off at:The Marian House
14 West Bijou Street Please take donations to the West side of the building to the loading dock.