Donate Material Goods
Catholic Charities is always in need of goods and services. The following is a list of items that are requested by program, or if you would prefer to make a cash contribution, click here to donate online or by mail.
Family Immigration Services
- Sponsor a Student – Some students cannot afford to pay the registration fee. You can help by sponsoring a student and/or family by covering the registration costs. For more information on how you can sponsor a student, please contact us.
- Cash donations help us to:
- provide and improve our curriculum materials
- discount or waive fees for students
- recruit and train a quality staff of volunteer teachers
- Gently used or new children’s books in English, Spanish, or bi-lingual help promote literacy and learning in homes that often can’t afford books.
- Craft items for our children’s program
- Healthy, non-perishable snacks for our childcare program
- Paper items such as cups, plates, paper towels and napkins
Please call us for more specific items that can be donated for holiday and cultural celebrations. Our number is: 719.632.8093.
Life Connections – Pregnancy and Adoption Services
- Enrollment fee – Some mothers cannot afford to pay to enroll in Prenatal Nurturing Parenting classes. You can help by sponsoring a mother-to-be so she can enroll in this educational parenting course. For more information on how to sponsor a mother, call 866-6535
Books and videos on adoption and parenting are needed for our library
Marian House Life Support
- New or gently used clothing sizes 0-12, shoes and outerwear for our Clothing Closet.
- Baby products: Diapers, formula (Similac), baby food, and newborn items such as receiving blankets, onesies, ointments, and powders.
- New gifts and clothing for children ages 1-17 for our Birthday Buddies Program.
- Volunteer your time & talents
- Call the Life Support Center for more information at 719.578.1222.
Donations accepted M, T, W, F 9:00am – Noon & Tues. 9:00am – 4:00pm
Marian House Client Services
- Clothing—men’s sizes large, extra-large, XX-large in sweatshirts, t-shirts, coats (mainly heavy weight). Other clothing needs are jeans, underwear, white socks, hats, gloves, shoes suitable for work or life on the streets, boots (work or winter weather), athletic shoes
- Shampoo, lotion, toothpaste, toothbrushes, razors, deodorant, hygiene products
- Back packs, sleeping bags, blankets, old reading glasses
- Volunteers needed & appreciated – 3 hours, 1 or more days a week. Please call 719-866-6284
Click here for a list of organizations who take donations of items we do not accept and distribute to the community free of charge.
Donations accepted Mon-Sat. 8:00am – 2:00pm
Marian House Community Outreach
- Household Items to include:
- Furniture: sofas, chairs, tables, lamps, beds, mattresses, dressers
- Kitchen items to include:
- Kitchen tables, chairs, pot & pans, dishes, flatware, cooking utensils
- Linens, bedding, towels – clean and laundered
- Bicycles – men’s & women’s
All donations picked-up by appointment. Call 229-9942.
Marian House Soup Kitchen
- Food items—Sugar, powdered creamer, margarine, spices, salt, pepper, #10 canned items (tomato products, canned applesauce, green beans, corn, and potatoes).
- Paper products—Toilet paper, facial tissue, paper towels, paper plates, cups, plastic ware.
- Cleaning supplies—Laundry detergent, large and small garbage bags.